Tailored nature and cultural tours in the Sierra de Grazalema
Nature Plus – Grazalema is based in the picturesque white village of Grazalema in southwest Andalusia. The village is known for its white-washed houses, clay-tiled roofs, steep cobbled streets, traditional architecture, and deeply rooted cuisine.
To complete the idyllic setting, Grazalema is surrounded by rugged limestone mountains which form part of the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park. With good reason, this was the first area to receive Natural Park status as you can see when walking the many stunning footpaths in the area.
This protected area holds a wealth of flora & fauna in diverse habitats, and of course with amazing views as a backdrop.
Your local guide at Nature Plus – Grazalema is Sue Eatock. Originally from the UK, she has lived in Grazalema since 2005 and specializes in the wild plants and animals of the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park’.
Guided tours and day trips
- All tours are flexible and can be adapted to suit your needs and abilities
- Prices are on request and include Insurance
NATURE: Some of the options available for individuals or groups
- A gentle nature amble of 2 or more hours.
- A botanical tour taking in various habitats.
- Mountain route with wonderful views, looking out for Spanish Ibex & Griffon vultures.
- Searching for target species of plant, butterfly, bird, etc.
PLUS: Also available
- Guided cultural tour of Grazalema village.
- Guided circular route to visit both Zahara de la Sierra & Grazalema villages pausing to appreciate the beautiful mountain scenery from ‘Puerto de las Palomas’ and to see the endemic species of Spanish fir tree Abies pinsapo.
AND MORE: Need to unwind?
Reduce your stress by connecting with nature. Sue is qualified to take you through breathing techniques and simple meditations to help you relax while focusing on beautiful natural surroundings.
Universal energy therapy for individuals (non-contact channeled energy therapy). You don’t need to be spiritual, hypersensitive or anything along those lines to benefit from an energy healing treatment. We humans, tend to store unpleasant memories or trauma deep within. This negative ‘baggage’ can have an impact on the functionality of your body. Universal energy therapy can help you to optimize your health and wellbeing, by balancing the emotional energy of your body, and so assist in physical healing.
Reservations and Contact details
Tel: (0034) 666 99 94 21
Legal: Susan Eatock X2922441S
Wildside Holidays – Spain
The top wildlife, activity and walking holiday companies in Spain. Small family companies living and working in Spain. Local guides are the best!